Boardwalk Elevated Walkway
- Gaining safe access to plant and equipment on this gauge metal roofs
- Gaining access to difficult to reach roof areas
- Gaining levelled access on high angled roofs
- Spanning over translucent sheets
- Protecting the roof against damage caused by foot traffic (denting, cracking, rubbing)
- More than 40% better grip than alternative aluminium systems
- Raised System - Raised by 200mm from the roof profile to allow wind, rain & debris to pass freely underneath, in turn protecting the roof.
- Using existing roof penetrations - Integrity of existing roof structure is NOT compromised.
- Cost effective - Eliminating costs associated with repairing dented, perforated and cracked roofs caused by people, plant & equipment.
- All components are non-corrosive
- Minimising excessive weight: We have the lightest walkway system in the industry. Half the weight of our closest competitors.
- Our system uses bolts and nuts as opposed to tek screws thus eliminating any swarf on the roof.
- Code compliant - In accordance with AS/NZS industry specifications (see technical info).
- Proud to be 100% NZ designed, owned & operated
- Backed by 15 Year warranty - Manufactured from premium materials and stress tested to ensure quality.
- Walkway can be installed as either 600mm or 750mm wide
- Can be installed in any direction on most NZ roof profiles
- Levelled walkways available for 3°-20° roof pitches
- Various colour options available
- Single-sided or double-sided handrails are optional